Volunteer at the May 19th home gardening community day
We are looking for Master Gardeners to present 30 minute sessions on the topics of How to Start a Garden, Vegetable and Annuals and Perennials, and Container Gardening. I have Powerpoint presentations for these topics and will be happy to work with you. The information is all published thus nothing needs to be created from scratch. All time is volunteer hours. This is a an approved project.
Below is a list of jobs that need to be done on the day of the plant sale and the Home Community Gardening Day, Saturday May 19, 2018. I have listed each job and times needed. If you cannot commit to the entire time indicated, let me know the times you are available.
Volunteers needed for:
Plant Sale 7:30 to approximately 4:00
- Preorder and on site sale – have orders organized
- Bob’s Plants – 2 already signed up, but we can use others
Set up 7:30 -10:00
- Assist vendors- Unload and get them to their space
- Put up signs
Door Prizes - Raffle tickets
- An Organizer
- and additional workers needed
Welcome Table – 9:30 – 2 people have already signed up
- Can use at least 1 more
Snacks for volunteers 9:00 to 2:00
- and workers needed
Clean-up 2:00 to 3:00
- The college will use their staff but we need several just in case
- 1 person taking photographs at a time
Floaters- to help with other tasks
Please respond via email.
Terry Kamensky, Advanced Master Gardener
Vice President MGWWC
Education Coordinator MGWWC
Help is needed at the May 3rd General Membership Meeting.
- 6:15 pm help with set-up.
- 9:00 pm (or earlier) help with tear-down.
Help is needed at the May 19th Home Gardening Community Day.
- 9:00 am help with set-up
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm help with sales
- 2:00 pm help with tear-down
Please email Charisse Nilles at email@example.com to volunteer to help with merchandise sales. Make sure you include the date & time you are available to work. This is an approved project so you will be able to add these hours via VMS.